Between Sacchi and Capello, Van Basten and Gullit, Baresi and Maldini, Kaká and Shevchenko, AC Milan have experienced the highs of revolution and all the glory that it entails. From rewriting the calcio rulebook to luring the game’s finest stars thanks to Silvio Berlusconi’s open chequebook and Adriano Galliani’s powers of persuasion, the 1980s, 90s and early 2000s belong to the Rossoneri.
Celebrate the icons and the glory in this stunning print magazine, featuring a Phil Galloway’s incredible cover. This is 140 pages of AC Milan, written, drawn and photographed like never before. The ideal gift this Christmas. Order your copy before they sell out.
– The Maldini dynasty
– Arrigo Sacchi: the greatest nobody of all time
– The Capello reinvention
– Van Basten, Gullit and Rijkaard: masters and icons
– Carlo Ancelotti: the portrait of a winner
– Derby della Madonnina
– Andrea Pirlo and Gennaro Gattuso: beauty and the beast
– The lineage of AC Milan’s world-class defenders
– How Berlusconi and Galliani built a modern superpower
– Andriy Shevchenko
– Clarence Seedorf
– Fields of Milan: the San Siro and beyond
– Rosso e Nero: Milan’s eight greatest kits
– The evolution of a logo
… and so much more.