No country has given more to the modern game than the Netherlands and no single city has given more than Amsterdam. Simply put, it’s a nation that has reinvented, redefined and reshaped football as we know it. It’s also a history that is rich beyond just the names we know so well; the likes of Cruyff and Michels.
Join us for this exclusive long-form magazine – with only 2,000 copies available worldwide – dedicated to the history culture and impact of Dutch football across the world, bursting with original illustrations, never-before-seen photos, and features by some of the best football writers in the world.
Support independent journalism by ordering a magazine like no other:
– The dimensions of a Dutch footballer
– Where is Winston Bogarde?
– Klaas is permanent: the Huntelaar way
– How Robben and Sneijder overcame their Madrid misery
– The defining 1970s
– The making of Ruud van Nistelrooy
– PSV: a decade of dominance
– Where has Dutch innovation gone?
– Art + War: the battle between Cruyff and Van Gaal
– Ruud Geels: the legendary Dutch goalscorer you know too little about
– Fifty years of Dutch football through Gullit and Rijkaard’s friendship
– Three shades of Orange in Milan
– The influence of the Netherlands on Barcelona and Real Madrid
[button url=”http://thesefootballtimes.bigcartel.com/product/the-netherlands-magazine-print” style=”tksc-btn-inverse” size=”tksc-btn-mini” type=”round” target=”_blank”] ORDER [/button]