It has been a long time coming but we’re delighted to announce the launch of These Football Times print magazine. With only 600 units planned for launch, each issue of our quarterly magazine will be available on a first come, first serve basis. To avoid disappointment, order today.
Celebrate the triumph, tragedy and history of Argentine football with the best writers around as These Football Times make their first foray into the world of print.
More of a book than a magazine – something you’ll keep on your coffee table or tucked away safely in your favourite drawer – this magazine won’t grow old with time. Made from the very best print materials, carefully put together by a team of experts, this is These Football Times quality to keep with you forever.
Features (all long-form) in issue 1 include:
- Córdoba: forever in the shadow of Buenos Aires
- River Plate’s Los Cuatro Fantásticos
- Javier Zanetti: Il Capitano
- Why don’t Argentina produce world-class goalkeepers?
- Diego Maradona: the Boca years
- Italy’s successful use of Oriundi players
- Aimar and Saviola: the greats that never were
- Juan Sebastián Verón: slicker than your average flop
- The on-field menace of Diego Simeone
- Argentina 1978 and the discord of a nation
- Entente Discordial: how Brits shaped Argentine football
- Perennial loser or indefatigable underdog? The Héctor Cúper paradox
- El Catalán: understanding Lionel Messi’s troubled career for Argentina
- River Plate: from relegation to champions of South America in four years
With release scheduled for 19 September, you can order your copy here via our online store.